Terms and conditions of use.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE PLATFORM.
Welcome to MEGAACADEMY, a platform (hereinafter referred to as " MEGAACADEMY " or " PLATFORM " or " SITE ") owned by CCOINS LAB SAS Company with NIT 901.090.970 - 2, which offers its services, described later in this document . CCOINS LAB SAS is committed to protecting USER information in accordance with the laws, legal provisions and other regulations that regulate Consumer protection, Law 1480 of 2011 and other regulations that are consistent with public order.
You and all the people who use MEGAACADEMY , having registered or not , will be referred to in this document as USER (S).
- USER: It is the natural person (human) who makes use of the services offered through the PLATFORM
- PERSONAL DATA: It is all information that allows the USER to be identified.
- USE RATES: These are the rates that apply to USERS for the purchase of products offered by the platform.
The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If the USER does not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, they should not connect, leave their data, access or use MEGAACADEMY in any way.
The USER is responsible for complying with all laws, regulations, or any other obligation related to the PLATFORM. It is recommended that the USER carefully review the Terms and Conditions of use prior to carrying out any activity on the PLATFORM .
The USER who registers via email, accesses or uses MEGAACADEMY acknowledges that these Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract .
- ABOUT US?
MEGAACADEMY is a PLATFORM that allows its users to purchase educational courses on crypto assets and blockchain technology.
For the purchase of courses, the platform has some payment methods, the users being fully responsible for using these payment methods legally.
- WARNING ABOUT THE RISKS OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES:
Unlike the currencies or currencies of the rest of the world, cryptocurrencies are not backed by physical assets, by a central bank, or the assets or reserves of said authority, so their exchange value could be drastically reduced and Even reaching zero, cryptocurrencies only have the backing of technology and the mutual trust of the users who own them.
Consequently, it is important that the USER understands that the purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies has risks that may not be described in this document, as well as they do not have liberating power (power to extinguish obligations) such as the peso issued by the Bank of the Republic from Colombia.
- USER Declaration ...
Therefore, the USERS when making use of the PLATFORM declare to assume the risks of high volatilities in the price that cryptocurrencies may have and the other risks not specified in this document that this class of assets has .
It is noted that the price indicated on the platform may also vary as market conditions change, and therefore, when making use of this PLATFORM, users also freely and voluntarily assume these risks.
MEGAACADEMY will not carry out any movement when it has suspicions or indications that the USER's activities are related to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, fraud, bribery or any type of financial crime, or activity that is not in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; or in case of being required judicially or extrajudicially by any competent authority.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE
The USER has the following obligations imposed by the applicable laws and regulations:
- Maintain confidentiality by not sharing your Username and password with third parties.
- Refrain from creating multiple users on the PLATFORM.
- Provide only true and accurate information about your personal data.
- Have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Notify MEGAACADEMY immediately of any anomaly.
Obligations of the USER to use our PLATFORM:
- If the User is a minor, they should not use the PLATFORM. By using our PLATFORM, the user declares that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- In some cases, the USER could be asked for proof of payment, when making a deposit of money to
- OUR SECURITY POLICIES:
MEGAACADEMY will adopt the necessary measures to safeguard the security or protection of the USER's data . In case of detecting changes in the information registered in the PLATFORM , in the event of any irregularity or simply as a measure of identity protection, MEGAACADEMY may contact the USER by email, to corroborate the changes and try to avoid possible fraud.
The personal data that are voluntarily delivered by the PLATFORM, may only be processed by MEGAACADEMY in accordance with the MEGAACADEMY data processing policy , which you can consult on the PLATFORM .
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY THE USER:
The USER authorizes MEGAACADEMY to: 1) Use the processor, bandwidth and storage hardware of his device to facilitate the operation of the PLATFORM. 2) Have your personal data in the terms established in this document in order to facilitate the operation of the PLATFORM and verify your identity. 3) Send notifications to your email and cell phone.
- REGISTRATION AS A USER AND ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OFFERED BY MEGAACADEMY.
For MEGAACADEMY it is essential to provide security to our USERS when they purchase educational courses, that is why we need to know a little more about it and share some data with us.
In STEP 2, the USER must make the payment corresponding to the course (s) of interest, through the different payment options available on the PLATFORM .
As STEP 3 and once the payment is confirmed by the PLATFORM, the USER will receive the access information to the platform at the email address provided.
Once the previous steps have been completed, the USER will be able to enjoy the content acquired in MEGAACADEMY.
The USER is not allowed to create more than one account on the platform, nor to act as an intermediary for any other person. Once the above data has been entered, the USER must click on accept terms and conditions and privacy policies, which can be found on the PLATFORM .
It is recommended that the USER carefully review the Terms and Conditions of use prior to carrying out any activity on the PLATFORM .
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The use of the PLATFORM is the sole responsibility of the user and at his own risk. MEGAACADEMY will not be responsible for damages or losses arising from any event due to the use or inability to use the platform.
MEGAACADEMY does not act as a payment processor, any responsibility for the sending and receiving of the payment and the confirmation of the validity of the transactions, must be consulted with the corresponding financial institution. The time it takes to confirm the payment, once the USER makes the payment to the PLATFORM will depend in any case on the financial entity used, since these terms are external and unrelated to MEGAACADEMY .
The USERS when making use of the PLATFORM declare to assume the risks of the high volatilities in the price that cryptocurrencies may have and the other risks not specified in this document that this class of assets has.
These terms and conditions are not intended to or create any partnership, joint venture, agency, consultancy or trust with USERS.
The USER is responsible for any information provided through the PLATFORM and that it is accurate and complete. MEGAACADEMY is not responsible for any error or omission made by the USER in relation to any transaction initiated through the PLATFORM , before carrying out any transaction the USER is recommended to review the details of it before completing it.
- PAYMENT METHODS AND RATES OF USE.
The prices will be previously informed to the USER . Likewise, the USER can also consult them on the informative website of MEGAACADEMY.
MEGAACADEMY accepts different means of payment through different providers for payment processing. On some occasions, the USER must provide proof of payment to MEGAACADEMY.
The time it takes to confirm the payment to the PLATFORM will depend in any case on the financial institution or payment method used by the USER , since these terms are external and unrelated to MEGAACADEMY .
In compliance with Colombian legislation, it is possible that payments made by Users are reported to the respective entity in charge of controlling money laundering and financing of terrorism.
All aspects related to the use of the means of payment, such as its issue date, expiration, quota, blockages, etc., will be subject to the agreement between the Consumer and the financial or banking issuing entity.
- UPDATING THE INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM
The USER accepts that he must update the information in the event of any change or modification. Likewise, periodically the PLATFORM will require mandatory updating, in this way MEGAACADEMY by having updated information can maintain an adequate service with its users, improving administrative processes.
- USE RESTRICTIONS
The USER cannot carry out, directly or through any person, the following activities:
- Use the PLATFORM for illegal, illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Use the PLATFORM as a means to send any form of spam, unsolicited mail or similar conduct.
- Violate the physical or computer security measures that MEGAACADEMY has, in order to avoid or restrict access to the PLATFORM .
- Violate the verification measures of your account on the PLATFORM .
- Copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the PLATFORM .
- Allow access to MEGAACADEMY to unauthorized users or those who are minors. The USER assumes all responsibility for the unauthorized use of his account including the use by minors.
- Interfere with or interrupt the operation of the PLATFORM, or the servers or networks that host it, disobey the laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of said servers or networks.
- Share, through the PLATFORM , any content, text or information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or discriminatory on racial, sexual, religious or otherwise unpleasant or offensive issues.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or provide false information either directly or indirectly.
- Publish false, inaccurate or illegal information on the PLATFORM .
- Carry out any activity that is contrary to public order and the strict compliance rules that regulate this type of activity on the Internet.
- Copy, redistribute, reproduce, extract audio, record, transfer, show to the public, transmit or make available to the public the content or any part of the PLATFORM , or use it in any other way that is not expressly or legally permitted.
In case of breach of the provisions established in these Terms and Conditions, MEGAACADEMY will cancel the USER ACCOUNT and may initiate legal actions for contractual or extra-contractual civil liability.
As a condition for the use of the PLATFORM, the USER accepts and guarantees that:
- You will not infringe or violate the Terms and Conditions of
- You have the legal capacity and authorization to accept these Terms and Conditions and form a binding agreement under any applicable law.
- You agree to use MEGAACADEMY in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to fully comply with your obligations.
- In the exercise of these Terms and Conditions, you are not violating any other agreement in which the USER is bound by provision of any law, rule, regulation, order or court ruling.
The USERS are prohibited from engaging in activities, publish content, register or use a name USER having the following characteristics or material that includes these features:
- Include your password, intentionally include another user's password or the personal data of third parties, or have the purpose of requesting such personal data.
- Posting false, inaccurate or illegal information.
- That uses automated means to promote content fictitiously.
- That interferes with MEGAACADEMY or in any way harms or manipulates it.
- That infringes or attempts to investigate, explore or examine vulnerabilities in the service, systems, computer networks, rules of use, security component, authentication measure or in any other security measure, content or any part of the PLATFORM .
- That conflicts with these Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies, as determined by
The PLATFORM and its content are the property of CCOINS LAB S.A.S or its licensors, and its use is restricted, limited and its commercialization under authorized distribution, therefore the software is NOT FREE CIRCULATION OR PUBLICATION, NOR IS IT COVERED UNDER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
The USER of PLATFORM acquires a non - transferable, revocable, nonexclusive, limited license to use the service MEGAACADEMY , and a limited, non - exclusive, revocable license to make personal, non - commercial content (the "License"). This LICENSE will remain in force until the USER or MEGAACADEMY cancel it.
The USER will have access to the content acquired for a period of one year, counted from the date of purchase.
In the event that the USER considers that the content of the course does not meet their expectations, the USER may request a refund of the total amount paid, as long as the following conditions are met: 1) That the time elapsed from the moment of purchase does not is longer than 15 calendar days; 2) That the progress of the course is not greater than 10% of its content.
- PERIOD OF VALIDITY AND TERMINATION.
MEGAACADEMY may terminate or suspend access to the service to the USER at any time, either due to inappropriate use or illegal use of the PLATFORM .
The USER will have access to the content acquired for a period of one year, counted from the date of purchase.
The validity of these TERMS is for the time of use of the PLATFORM by the USER .
- TERMINATION FOR NON-COMPLIANCE, SUSPENSION AND OTHER MEASURES
MEGAACADEMY may cancel the user's account, without prior notice if:
- The USER has violated the terms and conditions of the PLATFORM , the applicable laws or regulations, or the rights of third parties.
- TRADEMARKS AND TRADEMARKS
The brand, logo, commercial motto and all other identifiers related to MEGAACADEMY are the property of CCOINS LAB SAS identified with NIT 901.090.970 - 2 whether or not they are registered.
Other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on the PLATFORM belong to their respective owners (" THIRD PARTY MARKS ").
No right, license or interest for the MEGAACADEMY brands or the THIRD PARTY BRANDS are granted by the use of the PLATFORM.
The brands related to MEGAACADEMY and the THIRD PARTY BRANDS are governed by the rules and regulations of intellectual property and other legal provisions.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The PLATFORM may contain links to third party websites (" THIRD PARTY SITES "), which may be suggested by MEGAACADEMY . The USER acknowledges that MEGAACADEMY has no control over such THIRD PARTY SITES and acknowledges and accepts that MEGAACADEMY is not responsible for the availability of these or for the services, content, advertisements, products or any material available on them.
The USER also acknowledges and accepts that MEGAACADEMY will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss that is caused by the use of any service, content, product or other materials available through the THIRD PARTY SITES .
- AVAILABILITY AND FUNCTIONALITY
The availability and functionality of the PLATFORM depends on various factors, such as communication networks, software, hardware, and service providers and contractors.
MEGAACADEMY does not guarantee that the PLATFORM will function at all times without interruption, or that it will be immune from unauthorized access or free from errors.
MEGAACADEMY will do everything possible at all times to ensure that the availability and operation of the PLATFORM is in optimal conditions and that the USER can access without any inconvenience.
The USER agrees to hold harmless and respond to MEGAACADEMY and CCOINS LAB SAS with NIT 901.090.970 - 2 and its partners, advisors, directors, employees and agents for any claim, demand, loss, liability and expense (including legal fees) derived from:
(i) breach or violation of any of these CONTRACTS ;
(ii) the use by MEGAACADEMY of User Content made on the PLATFORM ;
(iv) infringement of the rights of any third party.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MEGAACADEMY can change the Terms and Conditions at any time, if substantial changes are made, MEGAACADEMY will notify USERS through the PLATFORM .
MEGAACADEMY may assign and transfer these TERMS , and may delegate any of its obligations at its sole discretion and without any restriction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, its successors and authorized assignees must continue to comply with their obligations described in these TERMS .
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS should not be construed as a relationship, association, joint venture, employee-employer, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between MEGAACADEMY and the USER or related third parties.
- Any claim related to the PLATFORM or its use will be governed by current laws, decisions, treaties, among other documents and Colombian legal provisions related to intellectual property, data protection and other materials related to services or platform on the Internet.
- If any provision in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS is illegal, void, or ineffective, said provision will be considered separable from this document and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- This document constitutes the TERMS AND CONDITIONS in force and supersedes any other prior verbal or written agreement between the USER and MEGAACADEMY.
- HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH US?
The USERS can contact the responsible administrative area of care of requests and complaints via email: [email protected]
MEGAACADEMY will respond in the shortest possible time and in any case within the established legal deadlines.
Thank you for reading our TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Use and for using our services.
Address: Carrera 42 3 Sur 81 Torre 1 Piso 15 Edificio Milla de Oro, 050022, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia.
Email: [email protected]
Last Updated: May 15, 2021